There is ongoing recruitment for the position of administrative officer in the USA. The administrative officer is responsible for welcoming and directing guests to the appropriate corner, picking calls, and responding to the customers’ inquiries promptly and professionally. This position also requires the candidate to handle the office’s daily activities by providing both clerical and administrative support.
The best candidate for this position must be organized, smart, and be able to multitask. Ultimately, the candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Schedule meetings, fix appointments with clients, and update the diary.
- Prepare, sort, and distribute memos and reports and ensure that all staff is updated on all necessary information about the company.
- Ensure the files and filing systems are secured and kept confidential.
- Handle tasks such as typing, printing, photocopying, scanning, and the likes.
- Receive and welcome guests and direct guests to the appropriate office or place in a professional manner.
- Pick calls and respond to clients’ inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Stock and maintain the office supplies.
- Take the minutes of a meeting.
- Manage and maintain the company’s social media accounts, if requested.
- Book travel tours and accommodation for the company staff.
- Handle the data entry of sales, property listings, and the likes.
- Provide both administrative and clerical supports to the organization.
- Organize and arrange both in-office and external office events.
- Update the office policies.
- Prepare reports on expenses and budgets regularly.
- Distribute emails, letters, parcels, and keep correspondence.
- A degree in business or related field is required.
- Previous work experience as an office administrator or related field is relevant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the office routines is essential.
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- The ability to multitask is essential.
- Computer proficiency.
- Reliable and confidential.