The Consumer Response Representative executes Lundberg Family Farms Consumer Response program and ensures the timely response to all consumer contacts via various forms of communication. This position also provides administrative support for the Safety System and Training Program.
Main Responsibilities of Consumer Response are:
- Maintain daily consumer feedback through all types of communication including but not limited to email, phone, written, in-person and online chat.
- Assist in consumer and customer complaint investigations by collecting relevant information to initiate a corrective action request.
- Maintain Consumer Response SharePoint cases daily.
- Communicate consumer complaints/responses to appropriate department managers as necessary or requested.
- Create various reports upon request.
- Complete product cook-ups and tastings.
- Process donation requests.
- Record customer and consumer complaints.
- Initiate corrective action requests as applicable.
- Report food safety issues to management. Safety System and Training Program
- Compile and report monthly Safety System scorecard.
- Compile and issue monthly department Safety Audit reports.
Safety Requirements and Maintenance:
- Maintain accurate training attendance logs for ETP program. Coordinate exchange of required information with Butte College Learning Place staff.
- Maintain accurate training records in companywide learning management system.
- Provide training on basic functions of learning management system as needed.
- Adheres to safety programs to provide a safe and clean workplace for fellow employees within all OSHA local, state and federal regulations.
- Complete necessary trainings to ensure all Lundberg certifications required for role are maintained as current.
- Certifications may include, but are not limited to, Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP), Back Safety, Forklift, Arc Flash, Confined Space, etc.
- Performs other assignments from time to time as requested by the Quality Engineer toachieve department and company business goals.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with Lundberg Family Farms’ Attendance and Punctuality standards.
- Complete training required for position and maintain applicable certifications. Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Excellent communication skills in various formats.
- Basic knowledge of comprehensive food quality/safety standards.
- Extensive knowledge of Lundberg Family Farms product line.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and One Note programs.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint or equivalent database.
- Basic knowledge of the rice industry and processing/production systems.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and managers at all times.
- Work well under pressure in order to meet multiple, and sometimes, competing deadlines.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of consumer engagement experience Work Environment
- Physical Requirements for Performing Essential