Mels Studios based in Montreal is currently seeking a shipping clerk / receptionist to join our passionate team who is able to prepare and deliver material using company tools while respecting deadlines. We have a passionate, dynamic and creative team. The opportunity to work on a variety of stimulating and challenging projects in a constantly changing and growing environment.
Internal mobility: The chance to advance in the company’s 10,500 positions and Offices easily accessible by public transit.
- Using the company’s project management software to deliver merchandise in a meticulous way
- Ensuring shipping and receiving operations function smoothly
- Completing related paperwork, such as work orders and forms, the vault’s WV program, forms for FEDEX and other courier services
- Following instructions, demagnetizing tape and overseeing its inventory and storage
- Managing inventory in the temporary film vault:taking inventory, entering data and following up with respective coordinators
- Occasionally replacing the receptionist (answering phones, greeting clients, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of film (an asset)
- Knowledge of spoken and written French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Team spirit and Stress management
- Priorities management and Strong communication skills
- Rigor and Good judgment