National Express Transit (NEXT) is a rapidly growing provider of transit, paratransit, and shuttle services for transit authorities, municipalities and other clients across the country. NEXT is the US-based public transportation division of UK-based National Express Group, providers of nearly one billion safe journeys each year. We are currently seeking a Utility Worker for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in Hyde Park, MA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the Maintenance Department and Technicians (e.g. vehicle washing, vehicle or facility cleaning, vehicle fueling, vehicle seat repair, fluid checks, facility maintenance, etc.) in accordance with established schedules
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and brings any unsafe practices or conditions to the attention of supervisor
- Records time and materials used for each assignment.
- Provides automotive repair and maintenance assistance to technical staff as assigned
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements and Interest:
- Knowledge of requirements related to safe working practices and conditions and maintenance of a safe work environment
- Basic knowledge of information technology and software programs to enter data and retrieve work orders
- Valid appropriate licenses and/or certification required to operate company vehicles in assigned location
- National Express LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.