There are several categories of Cleaners jobs that are currently available in various states and cities in United States in numerous hospitality businesses and hotels. These jobs are for part-time such as day cleaners and overnight cleaners, and also as full-time or permanent jobs. These applicants should be ready to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced and guest-centric environment
· Clean restaurant front and back areas including vacuuming, mopping and dusting using proper equipment and chemicals.
· Complete interior and exterior detailed cleaning assignments as needed.
· Clean and polish all front area of restaurant including glassware, silverware, guest and employee restrooms.
· Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
· Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively within a team
· Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
· Continuous use of hands and arms
· Continuous bending, reaching and twisting