UPMC Corporate Marketing is a renowned marketing and Communication Company based Pittsburgh, United States. We are recruiting people for positions of Manager, Marketing and Communications to support the Regional Marketing Department during business hours on Monday through Friday. The successful candidate will develop and implement strategic marketing plans to external audiences for key clinical service lines.
Additionally, he/she will track and analyze plan’s performance, managing the budget, and ensuring that all materials are in line with brand identity and will serve as a liaison to internal clients and act as marketing department representative.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy to support hospitals/ business units, clinical services and overall business goals.
- Demonstrate service-oriented behavior in interactions with clients and co-workers.
- Serve as clinical marketing/communications counselor (consultant) to internal UPMC clients.
- Collaborate on research efforts and use data to target clinical marketing efforts.
- Act as a role model for service excellence toward patients, visitors, faculty and staff.
- Monitor project budgets; handle approvals and other client relations and take responsibility for accuracy and effectiveness of information communicated.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing communication strategies for 6 or more clinical services to support the organization’s enterprise-wide objectives and business goals.
- Manage the research, writing, design budget, and production of any marketing materials.
- Develop methods to evaluate communications projects based on effectiveness and cost/benefits, and document the results.
- Implement strategic marketing communication plans for programs by managing multi-faceted projects in all applicable traditional and digital channels with the goal of maintaining and growing market share (KPIs and ROI).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Marketing or Communications required.
- Project Management experience required.
- Marketing experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience providing clients with strategic marketing counsel required.
- Experience in an academic medical center, hospital or health care industry is preferred.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to translate scientific/medical information to a lay person’s understanding required.
- Experience and knowledge of best practices for traditional and digital marketing required.
Salary Range: $29.22 to $49.32 /hour