What better way to earn more money than to join in packing eggs and involves in shipment process. Our eggs are packed and shipped daily to stores throughout New York State and beyond. The Egg Packers are important part of this process which helps get these fresh, delicious, quality eggs packaged and sent to their destination and to our customers.
- Pack eggs into cases or onto racks.
- Assist with the machine and plant clean-up during and after the end of each shift.
- Learn and understand other stations such as candling the eggs, supply cartons and flats to the machine and help with daters and packer management.
- Perform safety checks on all machinery.
- Very good observation skills
- Ability to work in a close teamwork environment
- Maintains positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to maintain a fast pace while handling a fragile product
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Benefits on the job include: On-the-job training, Flexible schedules, Health, dental, vision and supplemental insurances, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k Plan eligibility after one year and Free farm fresh eggs.