Assist Resourcing UK Ltd are looking for a sales, retail and warehouse operative in Haverhill to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
The expected duties are
To travelling from further than 30 miles away, there is a £15 per day fuel allowance payable and Reduce costs further by car sharing. No experience required, the applicants will receive 4 days training
What is expected as warehouse operative?
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse (Temperature is 2-3c)
- Picking and Packing across the warehouse using an RDT scanner gun
- Use of an electric Pallet Truck
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The working hours:
- Start Times: 7.00 am – 7.00pm days, 7PM – 7AM nights (12-hour shifts) with 2 unpaid breaks + 3rd paid break. Length of each break is 30 min.
- 9.00 am – 7.00 pm or 7.00 pm – 5.00 am (10-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
- 9.00 am – 5.00 pm or 7.00 pm – 3.00 am (8-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
For 10 and 8 hours shifts some flexibility (start time, finish time) might be required and will be discussed on interview or induction.
However, Pay rates depend on the shifts you choose to work.
Days: £8.88 per hour Nights: £9.38 per hour
Overtime Days £11.19 per hour Overtime Nights £11.86 per hour
(Please note overtime is paid for the 6th and 7th shift)
Bonuses and Other benefits:
- £15 per day fuel allowance payable
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days per annum)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24hr support
- Temporary to Permanent placements