Clemenger Group Overview
Clemenger Group is very important bespoke Market Research Company based in Melbourne that provide our customers with high quality bespoke market and social research services. We are partner to many industries and work across multiple sections for both consumer and business to business audiences using all types of research methods. Therefore, due to significance of research in management services, project planning, project execution and data analysis, we looking for young graduates or junior candidates to be employed as junior digital data analysts with up to a year of experience who want to to kick-start their career in digital and data analytics. The candidates will be provided with on the job training and will work within a supportive work environment, learning from a highly experienced team. Continuous career training and development are integral part of our operation. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and handle multiple projects at one time. A sound knowledge and interest in web design would be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Project manage online surveys including scripting, sample management and data analysis
- Layout and program online questionnaire forms using a customized survey tool
- Conduct data analysis across quantitative projects – cross tabulation, preparing Q ready files using SPSS
- Use technical skills to support the improvement and efficiency of the data collection, scripting and output capabilities
Skills required for the job:
- Highly accurate with an eye for detail
- Advanced MS Excel essential
- Knowledge of Java Script or other coding skills
- Ability to learn new software programs is essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- CSS, HTML5, JQuery, MySQL, Perl Script
We also support an inclusive workplace and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.