St. Regis hotel was first opened in New York more than 110 years ago by John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue. Since then, St. Regis has become a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, we are now operating in more than 40 countries around the world. We are looking for competent, dedicated and friendly people to be employed in our various sections and services in our hotel in Doha,
JOB SUMMARY FOR A LEADER/ SUPERVISOR
He major functions as a strategic include Restaurants/Bars, Room Service and Banquets/Catering, where applicable. The candidate oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The candidate ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department.
To develop and implement property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma with 6 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area. And/or
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- Skills and Knowledge expected
- Customer and Personal Service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Management of Financial Resources– Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Administration and Management –Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Applied Business Knowledge– Understanding market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of the company’s business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Management of Material Resources– Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.