US Foods is a well-established food vendor is located at Niagara Falls, Buffalo, USA. We care for our customers by providing them with products and services that are second to none. This has helped us to shape the communities where we live and work. Also, we are passionate and committed to the development of our members of staff by providing enable atmosphere for continuous professional growth opportunities and other career training that broadening their professionalism potentials. Therefore, we are looking for competent CDL drivers who will engage in home delivery services. As a delivery driver, you are expected to have impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment and supplies to their drop-off sites. You can also be occasionally engaged to do duties of Backhaul or Shuttle Driver.
- Must not less than 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Ability to operate manual transmission required.
- Local Delivery – Home Daily
- Sign-On Bonus of $3,500 ($1,750 paid at 90 days, $1,750 paid at 120 days)
- Starting at $21.48 per hour
- 40-hours guarantee
- Industry leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term disability for $20 – $37 per paycheck, 401K with company match, and pension
- Growth from within and Expanded Training
- Service Recognition Programmes