Brookstreet Hotel based in Ottawa, Canada is a leading hospitality corporation providing restaurant, sanatorium, conference and wedding destination for our customers. To be part of our team at Brookstreet means working with group that redefine the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain. We are located in the heart of Kanata Research Park. Therefore, we are looking for those who want to work for in a place where customer services are paramount and staff are knows how to work hard and have fun. If you are ready to in a hotel where excellent services are achieved, then Brookstreet is the place to be. Our hotel has 276 luxury rooms in the heart of Ottawa high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike.
OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more …
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kids Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
- Leadership development training program
- Previous cleaning experience is a definite asset
- Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties
- An individual , who is a team player, dependable and able to work with little supervision
- Be comfortable to clean rooms with pets
- Must have 7 day availability (Mornings, Evenings and Weekends).
- Clean assigned guest rooms, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming and the removal of garbage
- Ensure all corridors, styling closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to the Brookstreet standard
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Average number of rooms cleaned per day 14-16
- Travel on 2-3 floors
- Deliver the highest level of cleanliness in guest rooms and public areas.
- Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.